Water Damage Mitigation Services
Call All American Carpet for flooding and emergency response services 24-hours a day.
Our flood damage restoration services work to rapidly dry the entire structure as quickly as possible by utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
Moisture meters locate moisture invisible to the eyes or that is hidden hidden behind walls or cabinets. All American Carpets ensures that all wet materials, objects and surfaces are completely dried.
We know how important it is to act quickly in the face of an emergency such as flooding from plumbing failure or storm water backup, anytime there is a potential for water damage, you can depend on All American Carpet to provide quick emergency response and efficient professional services on call 24-hours a day.
Immediate Water Flooding Steps To Take:
- Close the water main or shut off any water source so flooding stops
- Shut down the electrical breaker in damaged areas before unplugging or removing any electrical devices from the wet carpet or submerged areas.
- Put aluminum foil under legs or feet of any furniture in contact with wet carpet or water to prevent staining
- Lift any curtains or draperies away from wet carpet or water
- Lift and tack up any upholstered furniture skirts
- Remove books, papers, fabrics, shoes, potted plants that are able to stain carpeting
- Avoid using your home vacuum to prevent electrical shock
- Don’t walk on newspapers because newspaper ink transfers easily to wet carpet fibers and will result in staining
- Avoid walking on your carpet any more than necessary to keep the damage from spreading to unaffected areas